TSGL: test

H Davis hdavis1 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 13:50:09 EDT 2007

I knew you were "unique" Russ,

A friend of mine has done her genealogy back quite a way. Although she's
from Delaware, her family spreads out through PA, NJ, GA, IN and some
western states with a connection to George Washington's wife. Over
10,000 individuals, but not a single Coover; not even a similar spelling.

You might enjoy poking around this site:

http://www.census.gov/genealogy/www/namesearch.html

where you'll find Coover is the 15555th most frequent last name in the
US out of about 88000. Russel is 554th out of about 1200 male first
names. Davis is 6th by the way. My ancestors were a prolific group I guess.

H Davis